A rare event. well, several of them!
We had the pleasure of hearing St Olaf Choir last night.
Swoon. My soul has been salved. Even if we did not get home till nearly 10pm.
This morning, we all slept in.
It was almost magical.
When I finally left my room, I thought I was still the only one awake.
BWAHAHAhahaha.
Two little boys sat on the couch. Each on their own couch. Quietly playing with toys.
One had a baby and blanket and was fussing and fluffing lie a little mother hen.
The other was proclaiming to me how he "hid my fork lift in the rag drawer and Gilead didn't find it. Yay!" with a thumbs up and Dfamily twinkle in his eye.
And so began my day at 6:45.
I have no hopes of repeating this anytime soon.
But I will live on the memory for the next few months.
2 comments:
I meant to ask you about the concert last night but alas, we were too busy discussing home decor and Nate Berkus.
I love hearing about your happy moments and well, I just love YOU.
By the way, that was me^^ I thought I was signed in to my Google account.
Post a Comment